From photobombs to bloopers to high-five selfies, these hilarious sports GIFs keep on giving, love #1 http://bit.ly/150MP19
This made me giggle.
Black Widow #maeganmachine #suspension #redhead #piercings #tattoos #blueblood #bluebloodextremeperformance #bbep #corset #spider #fleshsuspension #freakshow #sideshow #legs
Excited to perform in my home state at the Phoenix @hell_city this August 24th at 8pm with CutThroat Freakshow! Get ready… #hellcity #hellcityphoenix #hellcity2013 #bluebloodextremeperformance #cutthroatfreakshow #phoenix #arizona #sideshow #freakshow #circus #tattoos #piercings #crazypeople
|—||Henry Rollins (via boxheaddiaries)|
Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Washington, California… @saintjames_rajewski and I will be inside you this summer. If you’re looking to get mod work or suspended send an email to MaeganMachine@gmail.com
If you’re worried about scarring at all, this is definitely not your calling. The wear and tear on the body is pretty extreme. My partner and I always joke ” will work for antibiotics”. Here are some points to think about in a life as a “Human Pin Cushion”
* Most sideshows typically run several times a day, whether it be at a festival or street busking. Imagine putting skewers the size of a bike spoke through your face 3-5 times a day.. Good luck with that.
* After shows you will be sore, swollen, need immediate cleaning and sterilisation of the wounds. If you puncture the face.. Count on chipmunk cheeks for a couple days.
* While your body is healing those wounds, you are twice as likely to get sick. Your blood cells basically aren’t concentrating on anything except your holes.
* After a certain amount of time, scar tissue builds making it more and more difficult to penetrate, not to mention more painful.
* I have over 50 visible scars on my body from performing alone, including the telltale pin cushion scars on my cheeks. I embrace every one of them and I’m not embarrassed in the least.