Excited to perform in my home state at the Phoenix @hell_city this August 24th at 8pm with CutThroat Freakshow! Get ready… #hellcity #hellcityphoenix #hellcity2013 #bluebloodextremeperformance #cutthroatfreakshow #phoenix #arizona #sideshow #freakshow #circus #tattoos #piercings #crazypeople
I’m allowed to wear this shirt, know why? Cuz I ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THE BAND! #takenotebitches
Somewhere someone is thinking of you. Someone is calling you an angel. This person is using celestial colors to paint your image. Someone is making you into a vision so beautiful that it can only live in the mind. Someone is thinking of the way your breath escapes your lips when you are touched. How your eyes close and your jaw tightens with concentration as you give pleasure a home. These thoughts are saving a life somewhere right now. In some airless apartment on a dark, urine stained, whore lined street, someone is calling out to you silently and you are answering without even being there. So crystalline. So pure. Such life saving power when you smile. You will never know how you have cauterized my wounds. So sad that we will never touch. How it hurts me to know that I will never be able to give you everything I have. — Henry Rollins (via boxheaddiaries)
..and ill continue to do so
Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Washington, California… @saintjames_rajewski and I will be inside you this summer. If you’re looking to get mod work or suspended send an email to MaeganMachine@gmail.com
Princess Of Pain
Photo by Steve Prue in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous asked: i've always wanted to do human pin cushion type stuff (with the hubby ;d) but am worried about scarring? i already have a lot of self injury scars from being a dumb teenager and it makes it hard to wear shorts/skirts/go swimming. don't really wanna make the situation worse. you don't look like you have a single scar on you though! ty if you take the time to answer.
If you’re worried about scarring at all, this is definitely not your calling. The wear and tear on the body is pretty extreme. My partner and I always joke ” will work for antibiotics”. Here are some points to think about in a life as a “Human Pin Cushion”
* Most sideshows typically run several times a day, whether it be at a festival or street busking. Imagine putting skewers the size of a bike spoke through your face 3-5 times a day.. Good luck with that.
* After shows you will be sore, swollen, need immediate cleaning and sterilisation of the wounds. If you puncture the face.. Count on chipmunk cheeks for a couple days.
* While your body is healing those wounds, you are twice as likely to get sick. Your blood cells basically aren’t concentrating on anything except your holes.
* After a certain amount of time, scar tissue builds making it more and more difficult to penetrate, not to mention more painful.
* I have over 50 visible scars on my body from performing alone, including the telltale pin cushion scars on my cheeks. I embrace every one of them and I’m not embarrassed in the least.
Photo by James Rudland in London, England
Wardrobe by Jane Doe Latex
Photo by Jodajen Photography
Hair/ makeup/ wardrobe/ styling by JChan Designs in Denver, CO
Marionette on hooks with my puppet master Saint James ❤
Photo by Laura Fairman
During a performance in Charlotte, NY
Ive been neglecting my Tumblr page… Im back now though! Ill be updating it often and posting uncensored versions of my photos <3
Fresh off the stage and bloodied up. REAL blood. Round 2 is at 8pm #maeganmachine #suspension #kneesuspension #skewers #facialskewers #sideshow #humanpincushion #princessofpain #pain #blood #inkfestlive #ifl #inkfestatlanta #atlanta #performer
Tattoo of me by Jose Rosado in Miami, Fl. Original photo by @andyhartmark #maeganmachine #andyhartmark #tattoo #girltattoo #boundbyinkmagazine #boundbyink #amazingtattoo #portraittattoo #colortattoo #realism #inked (Taken with Instagram)